N7 Typhoon Assault Rifle
– Damage multiplier when fully ramped up decreased from [2.0x] to [1.5x]
N7 Indra Sniper Rifle
– Damage increased from [62.6-78.2] to [72.6-92.2]
Prothean Particle Beam Assault Rifle
– Damage increased from [17.2-21.4] to [19.2-25.8]
– Base cooldown increased from 5 to 8 seconds
Devastator Mode Power
– Base rate of fire bonus decreased from 15% to 10%
– Base damage increased from 300 to 330
– Base damage increased from 315 to 350
– Impact damage for all kits with pull is now 100 to match Asari Justicar
– Rank 3 duration bonus increased from 40% to 50%
– Evolve 1 duration bonus increased from 50% to 100%
– Evolve 2 radius bonus increased from 2m to 2.5m
– Evolve 3 lifted damage per second increased from 20 to 75
– Evolve 4 extra damage done to targets increased from 25% to 30%
– Evolve 5 biotic combo damage bonus increased from 50% to 75%
– Evolve 6 recharge bonus increased from 60% to 150%
Gold and Platinum Difficulties
– Enemy shield/barrier damage gates on weapon damage reduced from 100% to 90%, which
means 10% of the remaining weapon damage after impacting shields/barriers will pass
through to health.
The work above comes from a real craftsman of taking the fun out of anything that’s supposed to be fun.
I like how he buffs the N7 Indra Sniper Rifle, but it’s not really a sniper rifle, because the damage is crap anyway.
The bad he does are the changes to the Destroyer and the Typhoon. Also Smash on the Vanguard/Adept being slower. I don’t understand why that needed to be changed. I guess the data from this previous weekend, showed that too many people were having fun, so he made it suck. I can only imagine what changes he has in store with the other N7. Eric Fagnan needs to be removed from his seat at the Bioware Douchebag Council, and kick his little puppet Derek Holan out too. It’s disappointing to see this.
I’m shocked that people actually beat this weekends challenge too. I play on the PC myself and I hardly ever saw anyone when I clicked quick match. I had to do it alone and give myself an edge just to survive. The numbers must all come from the console players. I feel that the two platforms (console an pc) should never mix for changes. They shouldn’t change anything on the PC, but they do… and more people cheat and get away with it. I don’t even call it cheating in this game though, it’s balancing the game back to a 50/50 chance.
Anyway with the event done, I’m going back to the ME3 emulator. There’s more players there, they are nice too, but I don’t need them if I don’t want them, as the much bigger and better in every way possible emulator modification of ME3, is far superior to the “official” one.
This is funny, it’s going around alot of sites right now, not sure who made it so I can’t credit: